Re: Aurora PostgreSQL Support

От dbatoCloud Solution
Тема Re: Aurora PostgreSQL Support
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Rakesh

Prince is correct.

@Rakesh T # The below parameter value cannot be changed in aurora database. I tried to change in parameter group level but there is no option even I checked with AWS
It is not possible to change this setting. In our environment is Dataware where we are having huge DML,Select & I/O happening I asked AWS to support/give Dataware house best practice
so that I can follow but no support from AWS.

min_wal_size
max_wal_size
effective_io_concurrency
checkpoint_completion_target

It can be done in the community version.

My suggestion better to go-ahead with RDS-PostgreSQL, or EC2-> PostgreSQL but not Aurora postgreSQL.

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Ashok

Ashokkumar Mani  (OCP12c/11g/10g/9i, AWS SAA, M103)

Dubai , UAE | BLR , INDIA

M: +971 54 723 0075 | +91 90086 70302 | WApp : +91 81975 99922

W: https://dbatocloudsolution.blogspot.in/ | E: dbatocloud17@gmail.com