Error in getNextException No space left on device Call getNextException to see other errors in the batch. (java.sql.BatchUpdateException)

От dbatoCloud Solution
Тема Error in getNextException No space left on device Call getNextException to see other errors in the batch. (java.sql.BatchUpdateException)
Дата
Re: Error in getNextException No space left on device Call getNextException to see other errors in the batch. (java.sql.BatchUpdateException)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,
I am looking for somebody help to find out the below issue which I am getting on postgresql 9.6 database .

ERROR: could not write to hash-join temporary file: No space left on device Call getNextException to see other errors in the batch. (java.sql.BatchUpdateException)

Regards
Ashok