Re: Changes in Aurora PostgreSQL for min & max_wal_size parameter

От dbatoCloud Solution
Тема Re: Changes in Aurora PostgreSQL for min & max_wal_size parameter
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

 Oh my God ! It is my time too. I am requesting them to share Dataware house specific document to optimize Aurora PostgreSQL . This is the first time I am working with this flavor earlier i used to work community version. I don't know what to do now.

Ashokkumar Mani  (OCP12c/11g/10g/9i, AWS SAA, M103)

Dubai , UAE | BLR , INDIA

M: +971 54 723 0075 | +91 90086 70302 | WApp : +91 81975 99922

W: https://dbatocloudsolution.blogspot.in/ | E: dbatocloud17@gmail.com

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 6:36 PM John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> wrote:
With AWS Aurora, you’re out of luck. They really don’t allow many parameters and database parameter groups are not editable to add a new parameter. I deal with this on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 2, 2021, at 8:05 AM, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 2, 2021, at 6:01 AM, dbatoCloud Solution <dbatocloud17@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> when I checked with AWs they are saying that we cannot increase the max_wal_size & min_wal_size
>
> Seems like you already have your answer.

Сообщение: Re: Changes in Aurora PostgreSQL for min & max_wal_size parameter
Сообщение: Re: Changes in Aurora PostgreSQL for min & max_wal_size parameter