Re: BUG #13307: Increasing space

От Venkata Balaji N
Тема Re: BUG #13307: Increasing space
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 3:23 PM, <s.rama194@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      13307
> Logged by:          Rama Shankar
> Email address:      s.rama194@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
> Operating system:   Ubantu
>
> In my db one table is there having around 20k rows, It is occupying space
> very fast, per second 1 MB, Please tell me solution for that one.

To start with, this is not a BUG. Without any details, I think, this is
something to do with your application behaviour.
Obviously, the data load or data changes would make the table grow in size.
How fast or slow a table is growing depends on volume of transactions and
the size of the data being changed/loaded.

Regards,
Venkata Balaji N

Fujitsu Australia

Сообщение: Re: Incorrect processing of CREATE TRANSFORM with DDL deparding
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect processing of CREATE TRANSFORM with DDL deparding