Re: oracle to postgresql conversion tool

От Venkata B Nagothi
Тема Re: oracle to postgresql conversion tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:59 PM, Marcin Giedz <marcin.giedz@arise.pl> wrote:
Hi, there are at least 5 tools I found on the PG list but could you recommend well tested, free one ? we need to migrate production 30GB oracle 11 db to postgres 9 and are looking for best approach. Of course if there is no free/open solution any commercial & recommended tool is always welcome.

Try using ora2pg which is a quite popular tool and a well tested one.

Regards,

Venkata B N
Database Consultant