Re: Moving pg_xlog folder

От Venkata Balaji N
Тема Re: Moving pg_xlog folder
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

It seems that even when the port was configured in postgresql.conf to be 5433, it was still running in 5432. After I reconfigured the port to be 5432, the steps are working fine already.

Or, you can say "psql -p 5433" - that can help you connect successfully.

Good to know that everything is working fine. When you run "psql" without any options, it would by default take the port as 5432 or whatever port you have assigned to PGPORT environment variable. If you want to connect to PostgreSQL with a different port and PGPORT is not configured, then you need to exclusively mention the port with -p option.

Regards,
Venkata B N

Fujitsu Australia