Re: Appetite for Frama-C annotations?

От Laurent Laborde
Тема Re: Appetite for Frama-C annotations?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi there,

I played a lot with frama-c a long time ago.
Frama-c annotations are very verbose and the result is highly dependent on the skills of the annotator.

Keeping it up-to-date on such a large project with high-speed development will be, in my very humble opinion, extremely difficult.
Perhaps on a sub-project like libpq ?

--
Laurent "ker2x" Laborde