Re: SQL Property Graph Queries (SQL/PGQ)

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: SQL Property Graph Queries (SQL/PGQ)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 8, 2024 at 7:07 PM Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 27, 2024 at 6:01 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
>>
>> Here is a new version of this patch.  I have been working together with
>> Ashutosh on this.  While the version 0 was more of a fragile demo, this
>> version 1 has a fairly complete minimal feature set and should be useful
>> for playing around with.  We do have a long list of various internal
>> bits that still need to be fixed or revised or looked at again, so there
>> is by no means a claim that everything is completed.
>

> PFA the patchset fixing compilation error reported by CI bot.
> 0001 - same as previous one
> 0002 - fixes compilation error
> 0003 - adds support for WHERE clause in graph pattern missing in the first patch.

There's a test failure reported by CI. Property graph related tests
are failing when regression is run from perl tests. The failure is
reported only on Free BSD. I have added one patch in the series which
will help narrow the failure. The patch changes the code to report the
location of an error reported when handling implicit properties or
labels.
0001 - same as previous one
0002 - fixes pgperltidy complaints
0003 - fixes compilation failure
0004 - same as 0003 in previous set
0005 - patch to report parse location of error

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Вложения