Re: Avoid unecessary MemSet call (src/backend/utils/cache/relcache.c)

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: Avoid unecessary MemSet call (src/backend/utils/cache/relcache.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em qui., 30 de jun. de 2022 às 19:37, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> escreveu:
I have also committed a patch that gets rid of MemSet() calls where the
value is a constant not-0, because that just falls back to memset() anyway.
Peter there are some missing paths in this commit.

Despite having included the attached patch, there is no need to credit me as the author, just as a report.

regards,
Ranier Vilela
Вложения