Re: security issues

От Haroldo Stenger
Тема Re: security issues
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Set up two postgresql databases.
In one of them you have the tables and the secret views, and restrict access to the secret views to a 'postgres_restricted'  user.

In the other one database define:

create extension postgres_fdw;
create server compras_y_costos foreign data wrapper postgres_fdw options (host 'localhost', port '5432', dbname 'database_which_holds_the tables_and_the_secret_view');
create user mapping for postgres server ..... options (user 'postgres_restricted', password 'postgres_restricted_password');
create foreign table remote_reference__to_secret_view ()...

Then grant public access to the views via the wrapper.

this should work fine.