Re: SELECT all the rows where id is children of other node.

От pabloa98
Тема Re: SELECT all the rows where id is children of other node.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your responses Rob. Appreciated. The problem with recursive queries is that they are executed several times and it has and impact in performance.

I need a subset of those rows and I want them in one pass.

I discovered that ltree extension could be useful. I will play with it today. I am sure there's a way to find al the nodes in O(n) time with n = size of the resulset ...