Re: pg_dump problems: [archiver (db)] query failed: ERROR: relation"pg_opfamily" does not exist

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pg_dump problems: [archiver (db)] query failed: ERROR: relation"pg_opfamily" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general

https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/pool/main/p/postgresql-11/postgresql-client-11_11.4-1.pgdg18.10%2b1_amd64.deb

> 3) Using Ark extract pg_dump from data.tar.xz at path
> /usr/lib/postgresql/11/bin

Just to be clear I did the above in my home directory so as not to
overwrite the installed programs.

Also probably not a bad idea to rename the below to something like
pg_dump_11_4 to keep things straight.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com