Re: [EXTERNAL] - Re: How to close pgAdmin4

От Michel Feinstein
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] - Re: How to close pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
image.png

The last one at the bottom, I am still at pgAdmin 4.6 though.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 10:58 AM Michelle Schwan <mschwan@opentext.com> wrote:

Could you show a screen shot of that?  I cannot find the option to exit.

From: Michel Feinstein <michelfeinstein@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:54 AM
To: George Weaver <gweaver@shaw.ca>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] - Re: How to close pgAdmin4

Look for it in the system tray bar, at the lower right corner of the screen, right click it and see the option to exit.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019, 10:42 George Weaver <gweaver@shaw.ca> wrote:

Good morning,

I would like to know how to "really" close pgAdmin4.

When I close the pgAdmin4 tab or the browser supporting pgAdmin4
(Firefox 67.0.4), this does not close pgAdmin4.  It still resides in
Task Manager (Windows 10).

This is very inconvenient.  If after closing pgAdmin4 I try and delete a
database via other means (eg psql) I get the following error message:

     DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS development;

     ERROR:  database "development" is being accessed by other users
     DETAIL:  There are 2 other sessions using the database.

This forces me to start Task Manager, scroll down to pgAdmin4 and select
End Task.

How do I close pgAdmin4 so it is no longer running on the computer and I
can avoid these nuisance steps.

Thanks,

George

Вложения

Сообщение: RE: [EXTERNAL] - Re: How to close pgAdmin4
Сообщение: Re: [EXTERNAL] - Re: How to close pgAdmin4