Re: [ADMIN] Unable to start postgres instance.

От Cachique
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Unable to start postgres instance.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Or any tutorial which uses the more advanced pg_basebackup instead of pg_start_backup and pg_stop_backup. There is an option for pg_basebackup which ensures all required WAL files are copied during the initial process of replication.
And second I'd go for Replications Slots on the master to prevent deletion of required WAL files during normal replication.
Care to be taken not to fill your disk space with WAL due to disconnected replicas.

Regards,
Walter