Re: dumb question

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: dumb question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Felipe Santos <felipepts@gmail.com> wrote:

Something like:

select max(id) from yourtable where sts=0 and ref_id is null;

That assumes that ref_id is null. It would help to see your table structure and the query you tried that doesn't work. If ref_id is actually a character string then you might need ref_id='' or coalesce(ref_id,'')='' if it can be null or empty string.

Cheers,
Steve