Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database: FATAL

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database: FATAL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Some random observations that may or may not be of use.

Are you making sure to reload PostgreSQL whenever you make a config change?

I also found pg_hba.conf on both folders  /var/lib/pgsql/11/data/pg_hba.conf & /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf).  I modified it as above and the script is not working even run from the command prompt.

To find out which pg_hba.conf file your running database is using run:

show all;

Then search for hba_file or view directly by:

select setting from pg_settings where name = 'hba_file';

You can verify your pg_hba.conf settings with (as user postgres):

select * from pg_hba_file_rules ;

# export HOSTNAME=hostname
# export USERNAME=postgres
# export DATABASE=postgres
# export PORT 5432
# pg_dump -v -p $PORT -U $USERNAME -d $DATABASE -f /tmp/postgresbakup.sql

Looks like you are missing the "=" between PORT and 5432

Cheers,
Steve

Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database: FATAL
Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database: FATAL