Re: [HACKERS] Inadequate infrastructure for NextValueExpr

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Inadequate infrastructure for NextValueExpr
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 6:35 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's pretty cool.  Per long-standing precedent, anything we use in a
> build needs to be in Perl, not Python, but I think it would be great
> to fix all of these (or the script) and then add this to our standard
> build process.  It would be *great* to stop making mistakes like this.

Ok, here is a Perl version.  It is literally my first Perl program so
I probably got all those squiggles wrong.  Ouput as of today:

$ ./src/tools/check_node_support_code.pl
T_ObjectWithArgs (category PARSE TREE NODES) not handled in outfuncs.c
T_AccessPriv (category PARSE TREE NODES) not handled in outfuncs.c
T_CreateOpClassItem (category PARSE TREE NODES) not handled in outfuncs.c
T_FunctionParameter (category PARSE TREE NODES) not handled in outfuncs.c
T_InferClause (category PARSE TREE NODES) not handled in outfuncs.c
T_OnConflictClause (category PARSE TREE NODES) not handled in outfuncs.c
T_RoleSpec (category PARSE TREE NODES) not handled in outfuncs.c
T_PartitionCmd (category PARSE TREE NODES) not handled in outfuncs.c
T_NamedTuplestoreScan is written by outfuncs.c as NAMEDTUPLESTORESCAN
but that name is not recognized by readfuncs.c
T_Alias (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_RangeVar (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_Expr (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_CaseWhen (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_TargetEntry (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_RangeTblRef (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_JoinExpr (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_FromExpr (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_OnConflictExpr (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c
T_IntoClause (category PRIMITIVE NODES) not handled in equalfuncs.c

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com