Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2015-05-30 10:41:01 +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:

>> > Urk.  That looks awfully similar, but I don't think any of the code
>> > that is affected here exists in 9.2, or that any of the fixes involved
>> > were back-patched to 9.2.  So that might be something else altogether.
>>
>> Not only that, the pg_multixact/members *directory* is reported
>> missing, which is a different problem entirely.
>
> I don't read that from the log, what does make you think that that's the
> case. Afaics it's "just" the 0146 member file that is missing?

That's the error message, but then further down:

"I have confirmed that directory "pg_multixact/members" does not
existing in the restored data directory.

I can see this directory and the file if i restore a few days old
backup. I have used WAL-E backups a number of time from this server
but this is the first time I am running into this issue."

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1