Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 10:53 PM, Thomas Munro
> <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> I will post a new rebased version soon with that and
>> some other nearby problems fixed.
>
> Here is a new WIP patch.

To make this easier to understand and harmonise the logic used in a
few places, I'm now planning to chop it up into a patch series,
probably something like this:

1.  Change existing hash join code to use chunk-based accounting
2.  Change existing hash join code to use a new interface for dealing
with batches
3.  Add shared hash join support, single batch only
4.  Add components for doing shared batch reading (unused)
5.  Add multi-batch shared hash join support

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Increase pltcl test coverage
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Increase pltcl test coverage