Re: dsa_allocate() faliure

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: dsa_allocate() faliure
Дата
RE: dsa_allocate() faliure  (Arne Roland <A.Roland@index.de>)
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 2:50 AM Arne Roland <A.Roland@index.de> wrote:
> does anybody have any idea what goes wrong here? Is there some additional information that could be helpful?

Hi Arne,

This seems to be a bug; that error should not be reached.  I wonder if
it is a different manifestation of the bug reported as #15585 (ie some
type of rare corruption).  Are you able to reproduce this
consistently?  Can you please show the query plan?

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Benchmarking: How to identify bottleneck (limiting factor) andachieve "linear scalability"?
Сообщение: Re: Benchmarking: How to identify bottleneck (limiting factor) andachieve "linear scalability"?