Re: Benchmarking: How to identify bottleneck (limiting factor) andachieve "linear scalability"?

От Saurabh Nanda
Тема Re: Benchmarking: How to identify bottleneck (limiting factor) andachieve "linear scalability"?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I've disabled transpare huge-pages and enabled huge_pages as given below. Let's see what happens. (I feel like a monkey pressing random buttons trying to turn a light bulb on... and I'm sure the monkey would've had it easier!)

AnonHugePages:         0 kB
ShmemHugePages:        0 kB
HugePages_Total:    5000
HugePages_Free:     4954