Re: Remove default privilege from DB

От Durumdara
Тема Re: Remove default privilege from DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Charles - Prof. Xavier? :-)

I made a restore to my local Windows PG.
Here I also see these anomalies.

4594262;0;"S";"{}"
4594262;0;"T";"{}"
4594262;0;"f";"{}"
4594262;0;"r";"{}"

In restore SQL I saw:
ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE suser REVOKE ALL ON TABLES  FROM suser;

Because of that I tried a reverse statement:
ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE suser grant ALL ON TABLES  to suser;

And then one row eliminated.
4594262;0;"S";"{}"
4594262;0;"T";"{}"
4594262;0;"f";"{}"

Then:
ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE suser grant ALL ON sequences  to suser;
4594262;0;"T";"{}"
4594262;0;"f";"{}"

Now I need to find a way to eliminate two last lines somehow.

But it's interesting: the revoking role is makes Black Hole (Sun - poor Soundgarden...)

dd