Re: [pgadmin-support] PGAdmin 4 - where are the SSL certificate options?

От Durumdara
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] PGAdmin 4 - where are the SSL certificate options?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello!

> EMS only plans the SSL with certificate.
>
> Yesterday I installed PGA4, but I didn't find any option for certificates... Hmmm...

The client certificate authentication mechanism has not yet been developped for pgAdmin4.  The feature has been requested, but I don't know if anyone has started working on it. I look forward to the addition of authentication options in pgAdmin4.

Many days passed, and I didn't find any GUI software that able to connect to server with SSL - except PGAdmin III.
EMS promises everything, but there are no changes. SQL Maestro - no. HeidiSQL - no. DBeaver: it have extra options, but it can't load (error!) the certificate what PgAdmin III can...

Is there any advance in PGAdmin IV? You are my only hope, Obi-Van Kenobi!

Thanks
    dd