Strange owners in Dependencies (4.28)

От Durumdara
Тема Strange owners in Dependencies (4.28)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Developers!

We have an application that can copy databases from our template DB.
After the copy I checked the new DB which has a new owner.

I clicked on a table and I opened the Dependencies tab.

This shows too many objects.

I see 3 owners!

One is the real owner, and two others.

I dumped the DB meta to an SQL file, and I didn't see these two extra owners.

Please help me: why does the pgAdmin show more owners on a table?

Is it a bug, or is it true?

How can I identify the relation which links these objects?
What kind of different tool I use to check if it is real or just a bug?

If I see well, the dump doesn't contain these extra owners. I suppose the link is out of the database... What could it be?

----
Version
4.28
Copyright
Copyright (C) 2013 - 2020, The pgAdmin Development Team
Python Version
3.8.6 (tags/v3.8.6:db45529, Sep 23 2020, 15:52:53) [MSC v.1927 64 bit (AMD64)]
Flask Version
1.0.2
----

Thank you!