DB Size - How much is growing - PostgreSQL 9.2

От drum.lucas@gmail.com
Тема DB Size - How much is growing - PostgreSQL 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I'm using the following query to get the actual size of my DB:
select t1.datname AS db_name,
       pg_size_pretty(pg_database_size(t1.datname)) as db_size
from pg_database t1
order by pg_database_size(t1.datname) desc;

However I need to know how big is the database over the last month...
Need to know how much has the DB grown up by month...

I did had a Munin and MRTG graphs but the server went down and we don't have access to it anymore...

Is there any way to me get those data?

cheers
lucas