Re: psql :: support for \ev viewname and \sv viewname

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: psql :: support for \ev viewname and \sv viewname
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27 April 2016 at 08:36, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a rough patch based on the way pg_dump handles this. It still
> needs a bit of polishing -- in particular I think fmtReloptionsArray()
> (copied from pg_dump) should probably be moved to string_utils.c so
> that it can be shared between pg_dump and psql. Also, I'm not sure
> that's the best name for it -- I think appendReloptionsArray() is a
> more accurate description of what is does.

Here are updated patches doing that --- the first moves
fmtReloptionsArray() from pg_dump.c to fe_utils/string_utils.c so that
it can be shared by pg_dump and psql, and renames it to
appendReloptionsArray(). The second patch fixes the actual psql bug.

Regards,
Dean

Вложения