Re: BUG #15623: Inconsistent use of default for updatable view

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: BUG #15623: Inconsistent use of default for updatable view
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 00:48, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, this is still not the end of the story, because it doesn't
> fix the fact that, if the view has a DO ALSO rule on it, single-row
> inserts behave differently from multi-row inserts. In that case, each
> insert becomes 2 inserts, and defaults need to be treated differently
> in each of the 2 queries. That's going to need a little more thought.

Here's an updated patch to handle that case.

In case it's not obvious, I'm not intending to try to get this into
next week's updates -- more time is needed to be sure of this fix, and
more pairs of eyes would definitely be helpful, once those updates
have been shipped.

Regards,
Dean

Вложения