BUG #15626: Incorrect version number shown in BigSQL installation

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15626: Incorrect version number shown in BigSQL installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15626
Logged by:          Guy Rouillier
Email address:      guy.rouillier@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.6
Operating system:   Windows 7 64-bit

I just did a fresh download and install using the BigSQL installer for 10.6.
 I had previously been running version 10.3, also the BigSQL version.  The
new version would not install over the existing installation, so I
uninstalled 10.3 first.

During installation, the Setup dialog showed the following:

You are about to install PostreSQL (10.6-1).  Please review the following:

Installation Directory: D:\PostgreSQL

PostgreSQL 10.5-1 will be configured on port: 5432

.... (some additional messages.

After the installation completed, I see the following in the Start menu
under PostgreSQL:

Start PostgreSQL 10.5-1
Stop PostgreSQL 10.5-1
Docs
   PostgreSQL docs (10.5-1)
   PostgreSQL release notes (10.5-1)

Finally, in the Control Panel, under Programs and Features, PostPostgreSQL
is listed with version 10.5-1

Withing pgAdmin 4, "select version()" produces "PostgreSQL 10.6 on
x86_64-pc-mingw64, compiled by gcc.exe (Rev5, Built by MSYS2 project) 4.9.2,
64-bit"

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15623: Inconsistent use of default for updatable view
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15623: Inconsistent use of default for updatable view