Re: Row security violation error is misleading

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: Row security violation error is misleading
Дата
Re: Row security violation error is misleading  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 21 April 2015 at 20:50, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for this.  Please take a look at the attached.

I've given this a quick read-through, and it looks good to me. The
interaction of permissive and restrictive policies from hooks matches
my expections, and it's a definite improvement having tests for RLS
hooks.

The only thing I spotted was that the file comment for
test_rls_hooks.c needs updating.

Is there any documentation for hooks? If not, perhaps that's something
we should be considering too.

Regards,
Dean