Re: WITH CHECK and Column-Level Privileges

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: WITH CHECK and Column-Level Privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27 January 2015 at 22:45, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Here's the latest set with a few additional improvements (mostly
> comments but also a couple missed #include's and eliminating unnecessary
> whitespace changes).  Unless there are issues with my testing tonight or
> concerns raised, I'll push these tomorrow.

I spotted a couple of minor things reading the patches:

- There's a typo in the comment for the GetModifiedColumns() macros
("...stick in into...").

- The new regression test is not tidying up properly after itself,
because it's trying to drop the table t1 as the wrong user.

Other than that, this looks reasonable to me, and I think that for
most common situations it won't reduce the detail in errors.

Regards,
Dean