Re: WITH CHECK and Column-Level Privileges

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: WITH CHECK and Column-Level Privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
All,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> Would certainly appreciate any additional review/comments, especially
> since I think Alvaro might be out of pocket for a bit.  I'll be going
> back over all the diffs myself and checking for any issues too, of
> course.  Note that things get pretty different as you go back through
> the various releases, for example, we didn't have
> ExecBuildSlotValueDescriptions until 9.2.

Here's the latest set with a few additional improvements (mostly
comments but also a couple missed #include's and eliminating unnecessary
whitespace changes).  Unless there are issues with my testing tonight or
concerns raised, I'll push these tomorrow.

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Вложения