Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22 March 2015 at 06:11, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> here is updated patch with array_position, array_positions implementation.
>
> It is based on committed code - so please, revert commit
> 13dbc7a824b3f905904cab51840d37f31a07a9ef and apply this patch

I checked this and the changes look good, except that you missed a
couple of places in src/include/utils/array.h that need updating.

In the public docs, you should s/position/subscript because that's the
term used throughout the docs for an index into an array. I still like
the name array_position() for the function though, because it's
consistent with the existing position() functions.

Regards,
Dean