Re: more RLS oversights

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: more RLS oversights
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29 July 2015 at 02:36, Joe Conway <joe.conway@crunchydata.com> wrote:
> On 07/03/2015 10:03 AM, Noah Misch wrote:
>> (6) AlterPolicy() calls InvokeObjectPostAlterHook(PolicyRelationId, ...), but
>> CreatePolicy() and DropPolicy() lack their respective hook invocations.
>
> Patch attached. Actually AlterPolicy() was also missing its hook -- the
> existing InvokeObjectPostAlterHook() was only in rename_policy().
>
> I'm not 100% sure about the hook placement -- would appreciate if
> someone could confirm I got it correct.

The CreatePolicy() and AlterPolicy() changes look OK to me, but the
RemovePolicyById() change looks to be unnecessary ---
RemovePolicyById() is called only from doDeletion(), which in turned
is called only from deleteOneObject(), which already invokes the drop
hooks. So ISTM that RemovePolicyById() doesn't need to do anything,
right?

Regards,
Dean

Сообщение: Re: Don'st start streaming after creating a slot in pg_receivexlog
Сообщение: Re: Don'st start streaming after creating a slot in pg_receivexlog