Re: WITH CHECK OPTION for auto-updatable views

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: WITH CHECK OPTION for auto-updatable views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5 July 2013 07:02, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I try to check this patch
>
> I have a problem with initdb after patching
>
> error
>
> initializing dependencies ... ok
> creating system views ... FATAL:  WITH CHECK OPTION is supported only
> on auto-updatable views
> STATEMENT:  /*
>

> I found missing initialization (strange, gcc doesn't raise warnings :( )
>
> +               bool            check_option;
> +               bool            security_barrier;

Ah, good catch. I was being careless there.

It turns out that although I compile with -Wall which implies
-Wuninitialized and -Wmaybe-uninitialized, those warnings are only
supported in optimised builds, which is why I didn't see it. So I've
learned something new today: always do an optimised build as well
during development.

Will fix. Thanks.

Regards,
Dean

Сообщение: Re: [9.3 bug fix] ECPG does not escape backslashes
Сообщение: Re: [9.3 bug fix] ECPG does not escape backslashes