Re: [9.3 bug fix] ECPG does not escape backslashes

От MauMau
Тема Re: [9.3 bug fix] ECPG does not escape backslashes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: "Michael Meskes" <meskes@postgresql.org>
> So that means MauMau was right and backslashes have to be escaped in
> filenames
> in #line directives, right? Apparently my examples were badly chosen as I
> didn't see an error no matter how many backslashes I had.

Yes, the below examples shows the case:

[maumau@myhost ~]$ touch ab\\c/a.pgc
[maumau@myhost ~]$ ecpg ab\\c/a.pgc
[maumau@myhost ~]$ gcc -c -I/tuna/pgsql/include ab\\c/a.c
ab\c/a.c:8:9: warning: unknown escape sequence '\c'
[maumau@myhost ~]$

> Committed to 8.4, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2 and HEAD.

Thank you very much for your quick support.

Regards
MauMau

От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: WITH CHECK OPTION for auto-updatable views