Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles
Дата
Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles  ("Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 16:50, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> As part of the effort to modernize the look and feel of PostgreSQL.org
> and associated web projects, Sarah & I have worked on applying the new
> styles to the documentation.
>
> We are looking for feedback in the following areas:
>
> - Things that may have degraded the user experience, e.g. things that
> are difficult to read
> - Visual bugs and errors

There seems to be a problem with the layout some of the tables. For
example on this page:

http://174.138.60.30/docs/10/static/functions-math.html

the description column is far too narrow, leading to descriptions with
one or two words per line, spread over dozens of lines.

Regards,
Dean

Сообщение: Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles
Сообщение: Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles