Re: BUG #15293: Stored Procedure Triggered by Logical Replication isUnable to use Notification Events

От Marc Dean
Тема Re: BUG #15293: Stored Procedure Triggered by Logical Replication isUnable to use Notification Events
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
If you are trying to get around the issue for now, what my team did was cron an insert statement on the database server. We have a queue table that has some of these triggers setup so it was easy to write a no-op row to the queue. This had the side effect of flushing the notification queue.

We haven't had any issues with this approach.

I can also volunteer to help test out patches.

Thanks,

-mdj