Re: High-CPU consumption on information_schema (only) query

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: High-CPU consumption on information_schema (only) query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Without having at least compared EXPLAIN outputs from the two boxes, you
have no business jumping to that conclusion.

If EXPLAIN does show different plans, my first instinct would be to wonder
whether the pg_stats data is equally up-to-date on both boxes.

                        regards, tom lane

Thanks. EXPLAIN plans were different but (don't have them now and) didn't know system catalogs were so severely affected by outdated statistics as well (which is why I was looking for any other reasons I might be missing). I reckon an ANALYSE; should solve this? ... Would get back if I have something else to offer.

-
robins
--

-
robins

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] C++ port of Postgres
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] C++ port of Postgres