Re: Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On 12 February 2015 at 02:33, <hushthatbush@hushmail.com> wrote:
I sometimes notice that it will randomly tell me that I have a syntax error somewhere in it when I run it, without having changed anything. If I just click somewhere else inside the window, such as placing the marker in the end of the query, and execute it again, it will run.

​I have a good feeling that this is because the times when it gives 'syntax error' either by mistake or unknown to you, the SQL query window has something selected (by mouse / shift + arrow keys)​ and then (by design) PgAdmin runs just that piece of text. In most cases the obvious error would be Syntax Error since now its a partial SQL being sent off to the PG database...  "if" this is happeneing, this is by-design and a 'feature'. In fact most common SQL query consoles (GUI) happen to work like this.
​​
--
Robins Tharakan

Сообщение: Re: Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...
Сообщение: Re: Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...