Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...

От hushthatbush@hushmail.com
Тема Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
When working in the SQL query window in pgAdmin, keeping it open for the whole day, I sometimes notice that it will
randomlytell me that I have a syntax error somewhere in it when I run it, without having changed anything. If I just
clicksomewhere else inside the window, such as placing the marker in the end of the query, and execute it again, it
willrun. So without any actual changes, it runs/doesn't run.

Is this known? Why does it happen? How can it be possible? And so on.

(No, I cannot reliably reproduce this. I don't even know when it happens. I just know it does happen, and has happened
formany versions of pgAdmin over the years.)