Re: Postgresql Development Options

От Ray Madigan
Тема Re: Postgresql Development Options
Дата
Re: Postgresql Development Options  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
The application will be very small, its main function is as a data acquision tool that reads data from an c api and does minimal processing and feeds it off to a postgresql database for offline processing.  I haven't written the PC side application yet, just a prototype in Qt.  It just hast to be as fast as possible, or I would java.  I am comfortable with c++, but would use other language if it would get the job done.

The ui is used basically to control the device that is generating the data, and parsing it into sql to send to the database.  Very simple.

Thank you.

ps, if I shouldn't include your email in my response tell me, I am not sure what the conventions are.