simple reporting tools for postgres in aws

От Chris Stephens
Тема simple reporting tools for postgres in aws
Дата
Re: simple reporting tools for postgres in aws
Re: simple reporting tools for postgres in aws
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

We have a need to display some very simple reports generated from views in an rds postgres database. We need little more functionality beyond simple filtering, column hiding, sorting, grouping. Anything much beyond that would be a strike against the tool.

i'm looking for something similar to oracle application express's interactive reports (i come from an oracle background).

i took a look at what's available from amazon's aws marketplace but quickly got overwhelmed. every application i saw was overkill.

users will not be tech savvy. we have a tentative fallback plan to use excel with pages linked to views in the database but i'm looking for something a little more targeted.

does anyone have any suggestions that fit the description above?

thanks for any input,
chris