Re: Statistics wrong ? Vaccum counts only 2

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Statistics wrong ? Vaccum counts only 2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi guys!

I run a manual vacuum every Sunday on my database and have autovacuum on, but in pgadmin statistics show only 2 full and 26 auto. Where is the catch?

Run this SQL query:

select vacuum_count,autovacuum_count from pg_stat_user_tables where schemaname='<schema name>' and relname='<table name>';

Replace <schema name> and <table name> with the right names, and run the SQL query. The result will tell us if the issue is with pgAdmin.

Сообщение: Re: Could not open file pg_clog , Please help!
Сообщение: Re: Could not open file pg_clog , Please help!