Re: monitoring TPS and IOPS

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: monitoring TPS and IOPS
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Laurenz. Thank you.
For IOPS when doing load testing we would like to tell if the IO requests made by the DB can be handled by the server.
In oracle this information is stored in tables and so wondering if similar data can be found in PG as well.
I’m not sure how feasible it will be using OS tools.

Make sure the database files are on a specific partition and it will definitely be possible with tools like iostat or sysstat/sar.

For TPS we will explore pgBadger.

You can also take a look at pg_stat_database (xact_commit and xact_rollback columns). pgCluu might help you there.

Regards,
__
Pascal