Re: recovery.conf changes whitout restart

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: recovery.conf changes whitout restart
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le jeu. 14 mars 2019 à 09:13, Amine Tengilimoglu <aminetengilimoglu@gmail.com> a écrit :
  Hi all;

      Is there any way that have effect  primary conn info changes whitout restart in pg?
I want to keep going after change the primary conn info in recovery.conf. But we need to restart it...Is there any way to do it?

No, you have to restart PostgreSQL.

      And can I restart the postgresql in sql command?

Nope.

--
Guillaume.