Re: Can somebody UNSUBSCRIBE me from this group?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Can somebody UNSUBSCRIBE me from this group?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I don't check regularly, but I did just take a look and the instructions are there and do take you to a page with options to unsubscribe.

Works for me too.

Further, both the PostgreSQL (http://www.postgresql.org/list/) and pgAdmin websites (http://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php) explain how to unsubscribe - given that you've been struggling to figure out how to unsubscribe, I would assume you must have subscribed in the first place by reading one of those pages.