Re: Re: Postgres 9.4 unlogged table. Under any circumstance after server crash would data persist?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Re: Postgres 9.4 unlogged table. Under any circumstance after server crash would data persist?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Great suggestion to change to logged after ETL.

What would happen if then changed it back to unlogged?  Would the data persist?  I would assume so.

In case of a crash, no, it would be completely truncated.

(I looked and did not see that info in http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/sql-altertable.html)