Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_dump generates corrupted gzip file in Windows

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_dump generates corrupted gzip file in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Why not?  I mean, if there's code there to force the output into
>>> binary mode, does that not work for the -Fc case?  And if it does work
>>> for the -Fc case, then why doesn't it also work for -Z9?
>>>

>> I have re-verified the patch with the help of my colleague 'Neha
>> Sharma' on Windows server 2008 R2 machine and the fix looks to be
>> working fine. With the help of attached patch,
>>

> Did you intended to attach the patch to this e-mail or are you
> referring to Kuntal's patch up thread?  If later, then it is better to
> mention the link of mail which has a patch that you have verified.

I am referring to Kuntal's patch upthread.  The link for the email
having the patch is,

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAGz5QCJPvbBjXAmJuGx1B_41yVCetAJhp7rtaDf7XQGWuB1GSw%40mail.gmail.com

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_dump generates corrupted gzip file in Windows