Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_dump generates corrupted gzip file in Windows

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_dump generates corrupted gzip file in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> With the help from Ashutosh Sharma, I tested this in Windows
>>> environment. Sadly, it still doesn't work. :( IMHO, we should document
>>> the issue somewhere.
>>
>> Why not?  I mean, if there's code there to force the output into
>> binary mode, does that not work for the -Fc case?  And if it does work
>> for the -Fc case, then why doesn't it also work for -Z9?
>>

> I have re-verified the patch with the help of my colleague 'Neha
> Sharma' on Windows server 2008 R2 machine and the fix looks to be
> working fine. With the help of attached patch,

Did you intended to attach the patch to this e-mail or are you
referring to Kuntal's patch up thread?  If later, then it is better to
mention the link of mail which has a patch that you have verified.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_dump generates corrupted gzip file in Windows
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_dump generates corrupted gzip file in Windows