Re: Update on documentation builds on OSX w/ macports

От Florian Pflug
Тема Re: Update on documentation builds on OSX w/ macports
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Oct20, 2011, at 05:07 , Dan Ports wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 02:02:09AM +0200, Florian Pflug wrote:
>> I've patched the ports for openjade, iso8879 and docbook-dsssl,
>> and added a new port for docbook-sgml-4.2. These patches are sitting
>> in the macports trac now, waiting to be applied.
>
> I'll try to take a look at them in the next couple days (with my
> MacPorts hat on), unless someone beats me to it.

And an effective hat that was! Thanks for cleaning up and applying
all of those patches, Dan!

Should someone want to try this out, beware that clang (at least
the version shipped with XCode 4.2) doesn't like openjade. Also,
universal builds of openjade seem to be broken. On my machine, I
thus need to say
 port install openjade -universal configure.compiler=llvm-gcc-4.2

instead of just
 port install openjade

I've submitted a patch for that, so hopefully that problem too will
go away in the near future.

Anyway, after having installed openjade, a simple
 port install docbook-sgml-4.2

should be enough to make our documentation build work.

best regards,
Florian Pflug